Saturday, May 14, 2011

How are your positives and negatives?



When was the last time you recharged your batteries? I gotta say...if there was snow on the ground...it's been too long. I took an opportunity this week to take a time out and recharge my batteries. For some people, recharging the batteries means taking a mental health day...hanging out at home and vegging. Nothing wrong with that approach. I took it in a different direction this week. I went back to school and engaged in higher learning. I audited a class that I had taken before in the Exec Ed program at the UW. It was the perfect prescription for a little battery re-charging. First of all, the instructor was fantastic...secondly...I am engaged with other like minded people who want to improve and learn. Vertical and horizontal engagement with positive people...now that is what I am talking about. Plug in...unplug...doesn't matter which you choose...but to quote Yoda...choose you must.

No comments:

Post a Comment