Sunday, May 23, 2021

Seats On The Bus

 


When I was younger, I used to think everyone meaningful who came into my life would always play a big role in my life's trip.  No matter who, or what role, I just always assumed. 

I have lost people in my life to death and I have lost people in my life to choices. Obviously, death brings finality but choices can as well. 

I have people in my life who have chosen to write themselves out of the script (there are also people who I have edited out myself). 

I feel like my life has been a good bus ride.  Twists, and turns. Ups and downs.  No different than others.  Picking up different riders along the way. 

I know my bus isn't perfect.  It breaks down sometimes.  Sometimes, we get lost.  Sometimes it stalls. Sometimes it careens off the road.  Sometimes it's a lemon. 

But it's my bus.  I do think it's a pretty boss ride. It's fun, But I only have so many seats on it.  If you want to jump on, please do.  If you don't want to, that's cool.  You've got your own bus and several others to get your passes for.  Your choice. 

This route will keep going.  

Guaranteed.   








No comments:

Post a Comment