Friday, November 16, 2012

The Original Content Marketer

I was introduced to him several years ago.

It was the first time we ever met but I felt like I had known him for years.

Everything that was once muddled became clear.

Everything that was once clear became confusing.

I recently reintroduced myself.

Jack Kerouac

The writer who turned the art of stream of consciousness writing into a science.

“One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple.”

He wrote about life but from a different pen angle.

He saw things that others didn't see.

He wrote with clarity. A sense of purpose. A passion.

He realized how we needed to live our lives because of our own mortality.

“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”

He touched a generation. He inspired many. He brought vision. He brought perspective.

He went viral before there was virality. He Engaged. Enlightened. Seduced.

He birthed a generation of content creators.

He was both observer and active participant in the game of life.

Glad we reconnected Jack.

“Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry.”









No comments:

Post a Comment