Sunday, September 25, 2011

Moments of Clarity "The Sequel"

Writer's note; You ever have a thought and write it down somewhere so you can remember it later? That happened to me with my previous post regarding Moments of Clarity.

I have been thinking about this concept for awhile and wanted to get something down on paper about it. After re-reading my post, I realized this topic needs...well...for lack of a better word...more clarity. So with that...comes the sequel. By the by...this one will truly be better than the original...at least in my eyes.


No matter where we are in life...we are always going to have to deal with the "grass is greener" syndrome. I don't have to explain it...you feel it, know it and have lived it. Whether it be relationships... jobs...houses...financial statuses...health..etc. The grass does look pretty green over there.

That's where Moments of Clarity come in. These small droplets in a given point of time give us the vision or foresight to realize that your own grass is pretty green. It could seem insignificant at the time, but carries so much weight in time. A small success. A move in the right direction. A shared laugh, look or touch. That's all it takes. The picture becomes clearer.

We spend a lot of time looking for the one seismic event that says "it's OK right here where I am" but we miss the impactful 20 others that happened already.

Moments of Clarity. You don't have to be a Sherlock to find them. You probably have several everyday. Easy to find...if you are looking in the right places.

We clear?

PS; Several posts ago, I came up with a pretty humorous way to look at your own grass. It involves cathartic acts. I might have to pull that one up again soon. I kinda liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment