Sunday, June 13, 2021

Joe of All Trades

 


The week that was.

Did three Packer talk radio segments in two different markets.

Had an amazing date night with my wife at one of our all-time favorite restaurants.

Conducted a hugely successful client marketing seminar with over 75 clients in attendance.

Hung out with my son.

Public address work for the HS lacrosse tourney game.

Worked a charity event at my favorite bar.

Got a couple of good workouts in.

Brunched with dear friends.

That's a good week. For sure.

They say Jack of all trades and master of none but I beg to differ. Mastery is in the eye of the beholder and I feel I was batting pretty well with all of my endeavors.

I feel this is one of the most underrated keys to life. Do a diversity of things. Experience a diversity of experiences. Nike says it best, "just do it." Everything you can. Put yourself out there as often as possible. Don't get me wrong, everything wasn't perfect but that's ok. That's to be expected.

Looking back on this week today, I just had to smile.

Finished off with some creative penning.

168 hours well spent indeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment