Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tell me what it means to me.

Over the last week, I have been wrought with several different emotions and thoughts.

My concepts have been challenged.

My vision has been confirmed.




My successes outweigh my losses...but my losses did add up.

I have been at peace and in conflict all at once.

One step back...two steps forward...one step back.

I got to thinking about the concepts of respect, likability and fear. As leaders, we all have people who follow based on those three motivations.

"I respect your decision"
"I like working for you"
"I do as I am told because I am afraid what will happen if I don't"

Take my advice...

Aim for respect. I am afraid...people will actually end up liking you.

What a week. No wonder my back and neck are killing me.










No comments:

Post a Comment