Monday, August 15, 2011

Tick...tock...tick...tock...

Writer's note...how ironic that I started this post several days ago but ran out of time to finish it. It's been a "draft" for quite awhile. The irony will hit you pretty hard once you read on...

I don't have time to workout...

I don't have time to start writing that book...

I don't have time to play with my kids...

I don't have time to tackle that project that has been on my to do list for months...

I don't have time to do the little things for my wife...

I don't have time to stay connected with my old friends...

I don't have time to take time out...

I don't have time to write personal notes anymore...

I don't have time to...

That beginning sound familiar?

The next time you find yourself saying this...make time.

It's about time. Always is...



No comments:

Post a Comment