Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Can You Handle the Truth

 

Friday, May 14th, 2010. 

My first official entry into the blog-o-sphere.  Blast off. 

It was a strange time of my life.  Searching for answers.  Looking for clarity on my path.  Frostian motivated. Which road do I take?  The one less traveled or the safe path.  I chose safely...for a while. 

273 entries later...I struggle sometimes with how far I take my scribed journey. 

So many more truths to explore. A veritable jungle where my pen acts as the machete that lets sunlight in. 

Times forgotten. Some purposefully.  Some, quite by accident.  

Some, where you feel the excitement of the roller coaster grinding up the hill, and some where you scream as the descent comes crashing down. 

Snapshots in time. Chapters of the book. 

Are we entitled to the truth?  Not sure. 

Will it do any good?  Also...not sure. 

Maybe later.  Maybe not. 

Not now though. 

Not now. 







No comments:

Post a Comment