Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Blueprints, a GPS or Conrete?

 


We are here today, because of yesterday. 

But the question is was yesterday your blueprint, your GPS, or your concrete. 

Let me explain...

If you look at yesterday as the blueprint, you are designing the big picture but staying true to the consistency of the moment.  It's the design of what is to come. 

If you look at yesterday as the GPS, you are following the voyage of the trip.  It's the path of what is to come. 

If you look at yesterday as the concrete, you have built your foundation...you have "poured your concrete."  The house can end up a lot different but you have a base. 

I argue that yesterday is nothing more than your concrete. It's the foundation.  The construction can go in a lot of different directions. Your blueprint and your GPS are all up to you. 

I used to think I was always heading in a certain direction because of my concrete.  I updated my blueprints and GPS. 

You will always have to live with your concrete.  Blueprints and GPS were made to be changed. It's their essence. 

Know your concrete. 

Erase your blueprints...over and over again. 

Turn off the GPS and just drive.  Sometimes.  

Today. 




 




No comments:

Post a Comment