Sunday, June 23, 2019

Missed it by that much

Remember Maxwell Smart?

The 1960's secret agent who alongside the alluring Agent 99 attempted to thwart the attempts by KAOS (the international organization of evil) to takeover the world?

Remember Smart's catchphrases? "Would you believe...?" "Sorry Chief." "Good thinking, 99!"

"Missed it by that much."

Ever look at your life and realize how close you came to having your life go in a completely different direction? How the course of your path was molded by what seemed at the time to be a very small decision? How you missed something...by that much?

I am not saying going from bad to good or vice versa. Just how it would've been different.

Where we are today is the culmination of thousands of puzzle pieces that have been collected over the years and placed in our lives.

I have a lot. I've also missed some things. We all have.

(Excuse me, I need to call my friends with this revelation).


No comments:

Post a Comment